View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 03:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
heart
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

-Dash and Althea are definitely a favorite. Those two characters have such great personalities on their own, so together they're a dream team!

-Lewis and Kurumi! Okay, this was back when I was just a newbie on SS and the DRAMA was great to stalk (plus Ella loved both Lewis and Kurumi, so that helped, too)

-Selina and Dylan! Does anyone remember the quidditch match when he kissed her and got punched for it? This friendship was always a liiiiiiittle more than just friends, which was always really fun to stalk

-Ella and Alec will always hold a special place in my heart (as far as ships I've been involved in) because they took FOREVER to admit their feelings and it was comical at times, really. They are just the purest of Hufflepuff babies and now they've got two kids of their own and it's really sweet the way their love story worked out

Can we also talk about friendSHIPS BECAUSE:

-Theo and West and Blue
-Oakey and Mordred
-Maddie, Kyroh, and Dima
-Dora and Alice

Okay, there are more and I'll probably be updating, but this is a good start for me!