Thread: Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 02:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Giant Squid
Other Characters
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bartholomew Henry
I like shiny things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

"It's more just like...my thoughts. A journal," she explained. She suddenly realized how close she was, and if he really tried, he probably could read a little bit of her writing from where he sat. She could not have THAT happening. He might accidentally see something about the dates she had been on, and...yeah, no. She moved a little bit to the left, which caused the boat to rock - a bit more than she had anticipated. Eyes widening, she reached out to try and steady herself - and her journal flew right out of her hands and in to the water with a defeating PLOP. It was like the entire scene had played out in slow motion, and now all her secret thoughts were floating to the bottom of the lake, for any merperson to see!

"OH NO! MY DIARY!" she exclaimed in horror. Jumping up in alarm, she nearly tumbled backwards out of the boat as it rocked suddenly again, throwing her arms out and steadying herself before she did so, grabbing on to Mark's shoulder to help.
Old Bartholomew was was swimming casually along in his own thoughts when some commotion above his head caught his attention. He slipped out a tentacle just in time as something sunk by him and grabbed it up. Swimming up to the surface, the old giant squid broke the surface next to the kids in the boat raising his tentacle with the journal in the air as he wondered. "Does this paper thingy belong to one of yous?"