View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 05:11 AM   #25 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

His worry that the unexpectedness of his arrival had upset Kay quickly faded as she spoke of Emmalyn and the young Hufflepuff being correct in what she had said. He silently chided himself for his momentary doubt and made a mental note to send her a letter of thanks.

His eyes never left hers as she spoke and stepped aside for him to enter her home. He stood for just a moment longer, taking in every small change that had occurred over the past several months, before allowing his gaze to leave her as he stepped inside the house. "Guest or not I'm happy to assist you in any way. However, cookies sound wonderful and I'd offer up all the Galleons in Gringotts for a cup of tea." He smiled, thinking back to their meeting in his tea room at Hogwarts. It seemed like so long ago, yet it had only been a little over a year.

Happy to be out of the wintery air, Foster took off his thick wool cloak and placed it gently near the door before setting his small travel bag down next to it. The house smelled of vanilla and spices, sweet with a buttery finish that made his stomach quietly growl. He smiled and turned to her. "How are things going at Hogwarts for you this year? I do hope they are taking better care of you." He wanted to add that he hoped Joshua was keeping his distance. There was something about the man that rubbed him the wrong way and he didn't like the idea of Kay having to deal with such a person.