Thread: Wooden Bridge
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 11:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Stella!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Chuckling she nodded and smiled. " I don't need scheming, I'm lucky I wasn't in trouble when the Headmaster seen me by the fruit bowl that was missing the pear!" she said sighing. She just thought she was going to get into trouble or something, but she didn't do it so no reason to punish her. She looked at him and seen that he looked stressed out. "Are you ok? You seem stressed out about something." she said looking at him worried. He was her friend, it was her job to worry about them even if he was older than her.

Stella laughed. " Oh... yeah I love my robe but wearing it every day was tiring and getting old, hey... I still go on a morning walk, but I'm glad we don't have to listen to his voice over the intercom ever again!" she said happily. Last term was eventful, that was nicely putting it but it was better then what she wanted to say. She was happy to have freedom and have Hogwarts feel like happiness and wonder, the happiness and wonder her brother's finally told her about. She was glad to be learning magic and living alittle, wondering around the castle and having adventures, she missed all that last year.

Stella looked at him and nodded sensing that he didn't have a very good summer, and knew not to push the issue. Stella lookes at him and shook her head, her summer was fantastic but she didn't want to rub it in. "I had a fantastic summer, but I don't want to rub it in when you didn't, that's not right." she said simply. She wasn't the one to boost or brag about herself when others were feeling down or low, no she wouldn't want that if she was feeling down or low.

Lucas had to chuckle. Stella was a funny kid. "What happened with all that? I blocked out most of last year, so even if I knew about it...pfffft, I don't remember it." And his scheming he was doing currently was probably the sneakiest he had ever been in his life. And he wasn't sure he liked it. He HATED lying to his parents like that. "I am a little stressed...since I'm a seventh year...I'm graduating you know? And I have to figure out the rest of my LIFE." He flopped dramatically.

THE VOICE. Lucas had to agree. The former headmaster's VOICE over the intercom had become a deep, annoying nag under his skin by the end of it all. He would be lucky and hAPPY to never see that man ever again. "You're not kidding. I was so sick of all that stuff by the end. You never appreciate freedom until it's gone, I guess." He shrugged and rolled up some snow into a little snowball, patting it so it was perfectly round. "Gonna make a mini snowman," he grinned. Right there on the railing! "And no, Stella, it's okay. I asked you! That means I wanna know!" He said with a small smile. He didn't want her to feel like she couldn't tell stories! "What did you get up? Hung out with anyone? Went anywhere on vacation?" HE realized he didn't know much about Stella...did she have parents? Did she live at home? Those questions weren't exactly polite to ask, either.