View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 04:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Zoryn’s eyes also flitted around the room in search of the door. A door, which, still hadn’t made an appearance. And while its absence pushed Derf to keep going, it only pushed Zoryn towards more internal panic.

The whole point of pushing people away was that they couldn’t try to come back. She had put a distance between the two of them for a reason. There was a wall. He wasn’t supposed to be able to climb over it, or bust through it for that matter (which is what it felt like his aim was all along). It made Zoryn uneasy. These were her rules. Her practiced routine. Her fail-proof methodology. And here Derfael was knocking it down, brick by brick.

And then he did the strangest thing. He was laughing…. ?????

“You know I’m not talking about Arithmancy!” WHY WAS HE BEING SO INFURIATING? Why was he being so bloody persistent? Why did he have to make this SO HARD?

His words made her let out a low groan. “Why can’t you just hate me, Derf?!?!?” It would make their lives so much easier. They could hate each other and move on. She was frustrated. And tired. And edging on defeated. Why couldn't he just say he hated her?? Why did he keep having to be Derf.

You are Lemon!

Last edited by ArianaBlack; 02-22-2019 at 10:13 PM. Reason: i h8 myself