Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 07:59 PM   #26 (permalink)
Joyce Darlington
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Joyce Darlington
Graduated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Upon hearing her last name her head shot up seeing the Transfigurations Professor before her. At the mention of scratching she looked at her confused. "Scratching, I..I was? I wasn't even aware I was doing so Professor. " she said frowning itching her neck. She has been feeling tingly lately, but thought nothing of it, thought maybe it was the warming spells around the castle or so. "W....what's going on Professor?" she asked her confused by all of this.

Honestly she didn't know she was scratching so much, she thought she was fine honestly, but Professor Darlington was telling her differently. 'Maybe I should go to the hospital wing and see what's going on, although I don't feel bad or anything. " she said shrugging. She honestly felt fine, but she did see quite a bit of people itching themselves as well, maybe they just all gotten into something.

Joyce simply folded her arms across her chest and narrowed her eyes at the young Gryffindor. Was she trying to say that she was doing all that scratching without even realising she was doing it? Nonsense. Absolute nonsense.

"Have you been getting your uniform laundered regularly, child?" Perhaps, she hadn't? That would explain it. And everyone else for that matter. Honestly, children could be such filthy little so-and-so's.