View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 11:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Still petting the little mutant she looked at Patrick sadly but knew that they had to give it to the Headmaster, although she really didn't want to, it was so cute and cuddly. " I...I know, I don't want to get into trouble, and you're older then me so..." she said sadly placing the mutant in his hands. She hoped that no one was going to hurt him, she hated when people hurt magical creatures and animals. "I..I hope he'll be ok, he's so little and small, I'm sure he didn't mean no harm or trouble " she said softly sighing.

Looking at the mutant she petted it one last time. "Bye little guy, I just hope once your in the hands of the Headmaster he won't hurt you." she mumbled softly to it. Looking at Patrick sadly she nodded. "Go ahead take him,I don't want to get into almost any more trouble being in the wrong place at the wrong time." she said biting her lip. She didn't want to be in anymore places that had trouble written all over it, and lately it seems like she was.
Patrick felt terrible. All this poor kid was trying to do was enjoy the little fluff ball. He had done that on the stone bridge. And look what it had gotten him, their house point system broke, and other strange things started happening. He looked at the poor girl. “I’m so sorry. Want to come to the headmasters with me? Two people with the same story is better than one.”

He took the pink fuzz ball from her and waited for her answer he was fairly certain that just like the one at the bridge as soon as he headed for the headmaster’s office it would poof out of his hands. Maybe if this girl who was calming the poor thing waked with it all would be okay.