Thread: Ilvermorny: Horned Serpent Common Room
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 09:47 PM   #25 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
Default Wrapping it up
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Jabre couldn't help but start to get overwhelmed by everything he was hearing. There was so much he didn't know, his head was spinning. 'Where.. Where do I get those at?" He had to get all of them and show his mom. She would love this stuff. "We don't learn anything about magical people in our school, but I guess we wouldn't since it is considered all fairy tale. I could have never imagined it was real." This was blowing him away.

A small yawn left the boy and he realized just how exhausted he was.

"Oh no, I mean, I'm not real sure. We just have fun and it doesn't really matter if you are good or not. It's just a class and everyone is different. So we just learn how to play things. " He was pretty good at most of the things they did, so he wasn't sure about someone who wasn't. "I broke my arm once playing basketball." He wasn't sure what those sports were, but he knew he could get an injury in his sport too. "It's all healed now though."

He looked at the clock and was shocked at the time, "I think I better head up to find my room, but maybe we could have breakfast tomorrow together?" He liked the thought of actually having a friend here and he hoped she felt the same.
Joan was aware that no-maj sports could cause injury, but not as bad as these. She was sure he would understand after the first game, but it was late tonight anyway. "Yeah, I'd like to have breakfast tomorrow." She was glad to have a friend and was hoping to learn more than she already did about the no-maj world, so she slid the book back onto she shelf and said "I should find my room as well."
Zannash is offline   Reply With Quote