View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 08:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Zoryn didn't want to hear it. She didn't want to hear any of it. Why did he have to be so bloody persistent? She was doing just fine without him and he had been doing just fine without her. They were going to go their separate ways eventually, so why prolong the process? Couldn't he just cooperate for once? Let her make it easy?

Zoryn wanted to SCREAM.

Because in the end it didn't matter whether or not he actually believed any of the stuff that he was saying. Because in the end, if you care about people they have power over you. They can manipulate you. They can hurt you. And when they leave you, that's when it hurts the most. And that's what Zoryn Spinnet was going to avoid. This was her game. Control was hers.

But she was slipping. And boy, was she slipping fast.

"Don't you GET IT, DERF?" she turned around to face him, her face stone-cold and eyes filled with anger, "it doesn't matter." She really wanted to scream. "You and me. We're different. We can't be friends. We don't add up." She punctuated each sentence with more and more frustration.

And then the gears turned.

"I don't want to be your friend," lie. "I hate you." lie. "You're nothing to me." lie.

You are Lemon!