View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 06:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

If the professor was disappointed, then the only word fitting for the seventh year was devastation. And the hardest part of it all was feeling as though he wasn't allowed to speak freely, to voice his opinions...you know? Because there was a rage bubbling up inside of him about all this and part of him wanted to lash out like a rabid dog and fulfill that image the former Charms professor had of him.

And then Professor Wayland said the word 'pets'...he nearly did.

Head snapping upwards and meeting the man's gaze, the Hufflepuff's face read completely aghast and he could not believe that the Creature's professor, after all this time, would honestly believe that that was how he felt towards creatures...towards bowtruckles in particular...and he took everything as a personal affront.

And it all ready so vividly on his face, the insult...the hurt...the lack of trust...the disappointment in the lack of understanding...it hurt. It hurt so much and honestly the Head Boy felt like crying from all his pent up frustrations.

"....why did you lie to us. To all of us," Derf found himself saying instead. "...you were here...all those months...while that man was here in that tent. You were here all this time that he was in command of these creatures. You were here when he robbed them of their home. They asked me...begged me to take them away from here, professor. Just like Picketta's original Home Tree was taken from her...that monster robbed them of theirs. Hogwarts wasn't safe to them. They felt abandoned by you...and I had to try and assure them that they hadn't been....I had to believe that wasn't the case...but then the feast...seeing that potion wear off...putting pieces together...knowing Jessa too was tortured because of actions initiated by professors were are supposed to trust...how...how can you expect me, or any of us, to put our faith in you so quickly when you couldn't even trust a single student with your identities? You had been here all this time and lying to all of us so where were you while he experimented on creatures?! "

Unlike the professor, his voice had somehow maintained a calm tone, though it was seriously on edge and his face read everything he was trying not to allow reflect. And his eyes were even shimmering a little, but he refused to give in and let the tears fall. Absolutely refused.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes