View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 01:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
Beth Greyvson was not having it – lugging a telescope to the observation deck was out of the question. Ugh…and this year was just b e y o n d traumatizing with the points…how – how was slytherin going to win? They were thousands of points below Ravenclaw and…and in the negatives! Everyone was in the negatives. Smoothing out her uniform and walking onto the observation deck was a bad idea.

The telescopes were gone and Chase was there…welllllll, this was going to be fun. What was she supposed to do walk up to him and casually say ‘hey last time I saw you I told you I used to have a crush on you…for a day? I lied. It was more than a day?’ but that was the thing – she didn’t do casual.

Well…she did do casual but not that kind of casual and there were more pressing matters. ”Spenley…do you think the school is bankrupt or the home of some notorious kleptomaniac that keeps pilfering things from everywhere?” she asked raising an eyebrow as she walked into the room and just leaned against the arm rest of his sofa.

”did ya see the missing suits of armor too? And the slytherin lost our kettle” she frowned before simply clambering over the edge of the seat and flopping down onto it. ”I think the school is broke – and they’re not telling us…I mean the boys bathroom ran out of toilet paper for a while” she explained with a shrug…like, seriously something was UP here.
Chase glanced up and smirked as soon as he heard the question presented by a voice he know oh-so-very-well. Beth. He hadn't seen her in a week or so -- it wasn't like he had been purposefully hiding from the younger girl -- he had just locked himself away from the rest of Hogwarts to focus on studying for OWLS. After all, he had made a promise to his parents to put his academics before everything else. It had killed him not to even try out for Quidditch this year. That had been a difficult decision for sure. "Def notorious kleptomaniac.... Or someone that keeps eating things. There was a student who tried to eat a club in Defense Against the Dark Arts the other day..." he said with a straight face because it was true... The girl had taken a bite of the club. Talk about immediate get of class free card, hey? He supposed the girl really must have wanted to not be in class that day...

He reclined on the sofa, looking through the ceiling windows at the night sky above them. "Gryffindor lost our couch..." he added thoughtfully. He wondered where all the items were disappearing too. They had to be going somewhere. "The objects must be going somewhere. You can't create or destroy mass, right?" Wow. He paused at his comment, realizing that he sounded like a complete bookworm at the moment. "I really got to get out more again.... Do you think actual people could start disappearing too? Who'll be the first to disappear?"