View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 06:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Beth Greyvson was not having it – lugging a telescope to the observation deck was out of the question. Ugh…and this year was just b e y o n d traumatizing with the points…how – how was slytherin going to win? They were thousands of points below Ravenclaw and…and in the negatives! Everyone was in the negatives. Smoothing out her uniform and walking onto the observation deck was a bad idea.

The telescopes were gone and Chase was there…welllllll, this was going to be fun. What was she supposed to do walk up to him and casually say ‘hey last time I saw you I told you I used to have a crush on you…for a day? I lied. It was more than a day?’ but that was the thing – she didn’t do casual.

Well…she did do casual but not that kind of casual and there were more pressing matters. ”Spenley…do you think the school is bankrupt or the home of some notorious kleptomaniac that keeps pilfering things from everywhere?” she asked raising an eyebrow as she walked into the room and just leaned against the arm rest of his sofa.

”did ya see the missing suits of armor too? And the slytherin lost our kettle” she frowned before simply clambering over the edge of the seat and flopping down onto it. ”I think the school is broke – and they’re not telling us…I mean the boys bathroom ran out of toilet paper for a while” she explained with a shrug…like, seriously something was UP here.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________