Thread: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 05:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
"I know people don't know that, I'm glad that I have a understanding on that." she said softly. Stella loved plants as much as she loved animals, it was clear she cared about all kinds of life. "Oh okay, if that's the case then, I'm going to visit alot more often." she said happily. She nodded and smiled. "Of course, I'll love too, what needs to be done?" she asked softly. Looking around she seen a couple of plants needed a good trimming, she bit her lip frowning.

Touching another flower she looked up at him and sighed sadly, she could only hope so. "Sad that so many things are killing these poor plants and trees in the muggle world, don't people understand that pollution and air pollution isn't good for us or plants and trees?" she asked sadly. She nodded and smiled. "I will sir, just hope that they want to listen to me, I'm just alittle girl." she said biting her lip. "How can I make a difference in a world of people that don't care or listen?" she asked tilting her head. She wanted people to understand, but she didn't know how she could make people see that they were hurting life in general.

She nodded and smiled. "She's the one besides my parents who taught me to love all kinds of life, for we rely on each other to live. " she said smiling at the thought of her parents and granmmy. She smiled brightly. "Herbology is one of my favorite subjects, I feel like I'm at home helping my grammy in her garden, getting rid of those pesky garden gromes." she said laughing. "I'll help in any way that I can, like I said it makes me feel at home " she said looking at the bouncing bulbs giggling some.
Stella was a bright girl with a level head on her shoulder that showed real promise and talent in caring for plants and Joshua imagined that was the case with creatures too. He’d have to remember to ask Tristan at dinner about Stella. Beaming Joshua said "Both the plants and I will be happy for more frequent visits so maybe you can try to get some of your friends to tag along too next time you come to the greenhouses outside class time Stella?"

Looking around him at the nearest plant’s Joshua said thoughtfully as he gestured at each plant section. "There are a handful of plants that could use a good trim, some need watering and some need some extra dragon dung added to their pots, but you aren’t wearing workrobes so do what you feel like unless you don’t mind if your clothes get dirty?" He had to ask since some girl’s we’re a bit picky about that.

Shaking his head Professor Wishart responded quietly. "No, sadly not everyone in the world is very knowledgeable about air pollution or all kinds of pollution for that matter so they don’t understand or care to understand many times how it affects both humans, plants and trees and creatures." Which was stupid.

"Don’t feel discouraged Stella. Keep talking and someone will eventually listen. If you can get just one person to listen and care about what you say about the environment then you will have maked a difference for the world. Maybe just because your a young girl that thinks strongly about something the adult’s will listen. Often times an adult is more likely to listen to what young girls like yourself say then to a senior professor for example. So keep fighting for what you believe in!" Professor Wishart encouraged.

Hearing a loud thump followed by a twack behind him Joshua turned on the spot and cried out as he made a beeline for the mandrake section of the greenhouse. "Oh no, no not the mandrakes again! I thought i had moved the troublemakers away from each other."