View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 06:15 AM   #18 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Her reaction was everything. Though the once chipped tooth had been recently fixed, his grin was still the same crooked one he'd given her that first day as a far too cocky kid. He watched her process it all, including the fact that yes, this was where he'd chosen to drop to his knee for her, and while he didn't expect anything other than a resounding yes (maybe still a little cocky), when she said it, it still meant the world. More than the world.

"I know its a lot. If anyone can handle it, its you." And she needed that ring on her finger now. Angelo took her hand and, without shaking even a little bit, he slid it on her finger, right where it belonged.

"I love you, Evangeline." He got to his feet again, and held his arms out. Hug? Yes? Maybe a kiss or several? He'd never kissed a fiancée before, but now that he had one, he planned to do so constantly.
He was right. It was a lot. But he was also right in saying that she could handle it. She was nervous, but she knew she could do it. Being a Shacklebolt had been the most important part of her life thus far. Becoming a Toussaint meant a lot of different things and she knew a lot of changes were coming. But they were things that she could handle as long as she had Angelo by her side.

Watching him slide the ring onto her finger, Evangeline felt the tears fall from her eyes, her smile only growing. "I love you too," she replied, throwing her arms around him in one of the biggest hugs she had ever given him. It felt so good. She had known that Angelo wouldn't leave her. They were a team. But now... finally, they were engaged. And it felt good.

"I love you so much," she whispered, squeezing him tight. Then she pulled back just enough to grab his stupidly handsome face and plant a kiss on his lips. It was probably wet. But she didn't care.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise