View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 11:45 PM   #25 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
An interesting birthday for sure. Interesting birthday for an interesting baby.

Nora nodded while leaning back to look at Alby again. "You might have to move your Christmas celebrations." Clearly Reuben's birthday was a lot more important than that. "You can still call him Rudolph, though, can't you?" She gave Albert a small grin. He looked happy.

"He does?" Nora looked genuinely surprised at that revelation - of course, not AS surprised as when he'd introduced her to his SON a few minutes ago. That feeling was almost impossible to trump. "Why is that?" She hadn't met Saffron but Nora didn't know how anyone could not like Alby that much.
Alberts eyes widened ever so slightly at the lurid suggestion that Christmas was to be moved. "Don't be ridiculous - he's a a baby! He won't know." Even as he spoke, though, he knew that their family - both his parents and his girlfriends - would never let the day go without celebrating. And he knew that any and all of his protests would fall on deaf ears. Already he was internally grumbling about a BABY being more important than he was.

A BABY who didn't know ANYTHING and would NEVER remember it!

"She feeds him." Albert said simply, poking his finger into Reuben's mouth. And really, it was that simple: the kid lived to eat and sleep.

Yeah, it was definitely his son.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽