Thread: Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 09:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
awakemysoul
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries
Default Forgive my phone post mistakes! :)
(づ。◕ヮ◕。)づ ❤ cuddles please ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erindipity View Post
OWLs preparation was definitely taking a lot out of Penny, and also keeping her away from her love. LOVE. Had they said that to one another, yet? No. But did she think this was what that was? Yep. You betcha.

After getting his note the Hufflepuff bundled up and cast some warming charms before heading out, a smile on her face. She was welcoming a break from the endless study sessions, really. And also berating herself for not having made more time for him to begin with. Upon seeing her Ravenclaw she picked up her pace a bit and made a beeline for him. "Benji! Hey! Am I late?"
Benji’s eyes had lulled closed without him realizing it, and he found himself waking from a doze he didn’t know he’d been in at the sound of Penny’s voice. He perked up instantly, a wide grin spreading across his face. ”Not at all!” he exclaimed, scootching over so she could join him on the bench. ”I’m early. I was excited.” Truthfully, he was always excited to see her. They may not have said it yet, but he knew he felt it. You know, IT. The big one that started with an L. That one. He only allowed himself to think the word every once in a while, and he’d used up his quota for the day already. He was too scared to find out that Penny didn’t feel the same way, so not saying it and rationing his thoughts about it made that easier to handle.

”How was your day?”

Last edited by awakemysoul; 02-09-2019 at 10:06 PM.