View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 02:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Kassie wiggled and bounced in an attempt to generate some heat as she waited for Joshua to answer the door. Not that it was taking him too long, she just hated the cold. With great relief, his smiling face appeared only moments later. "I'd love to get out of the cold. Thank you." She quickly scooted inside and headed straight for the fire.

"This feels wonderful. The weather in Brazil isn't nearly this cold...ever." She rubbed her hands together and let the warmth of the fire flood over her unacclimated body. "I guess you are wondering what this visit is about." Kassie turned to face her colleague and friend. "I was hoping you could spare some sage. Well, I guess I need a good amount of sage. High-quality sage that is." No student projects or amateur attempts at gardening. It was far too important that her herbs be of high quality so she didn't get any false readings.

"Would you be able to help me?" She walked a few steps away from the fire, now that her robes were warmed and the heat was seeping into her body.
Kassie scooted past him and into his office as quick as a bouncing bulb and straight for the warming fire emanating from the fireplace. Joshua shut the door, before he followed her deeper into the office. Curiously he asked "Brazil? Have you not told me that you’ve lived there or have i forgotten? I guess brazilians haven’t seen much snow or felt so much cold have they?"

Listening attentively as Kassie shared the nature of his visit he nodded. "I can definitley help you with the sage. How large quantity of high-quality sage do you need for your lessons? Are you going to let the students burn sage like centaurs do?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
"It's six years old. I've had it since before it even grew." She tried hard not to get too sentimental. It would be easy enough to get more seeds if she needed to plant a new bush, but of course she wanted this one. It had been with her for so long. "N-no," she said, her face etched in thought. "Well only when I went away with my family last year for Christmas, and I didn't get to water it for a few days. But then I topped it up with some nutrients and water and it came back to life." It had only been a little wilted, some of the leaves dried up. "No illnesses though." She tried to picture her dormitory, "I don't think there's any other plants in there. Unless they're not on display." Although there were the occasional flower bouquets.
Six year’s old and it was out of water for a few days, then she gave it nutrients and there were no flowers in the dorm or past illnesses Joshua repeated to himself, trying to piece the pieces together. He could tell that Hanna was really attached to her plant. "Do you have any pet’s that might have showed interest in it or had it outside with bees or fairies?"

Turning away from Hanna he went to his back shelves and rummaged around amongst his bottles until he found the one he looked for. Going back over to Hanna he said "If you want i can try to sprinkle some of this magical plant remedy that i use on sick plants in the greenhouses." He could not promise that it would work. Then she sadly might just have to accept the fact that her plant was too old and was going to die. Some plants did after all not live for more than a few years.