View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 02:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Shy, well Chloe could understand that and gave her a huge smile. She looked back at the books and noticed someone else joining them. She raised her eyebrows to the first year and grinned. "It's alright, no biggie, and look we are talking now. I'm Chloe if you didn't know or remember my name." She stuck her hand out so the girl could officially be introduced to her.

Giving the captain a wave she leaned closer, "Have you met him? He is super nice and really cute." She couldn't help but giggle, but look at him he was super cute.

Now back to the books, she turned to look at them again. "There are so many, I just don't know where to start. Do you like Astronomy so far?" She wasn't sure if she was fully into the subject but it was interesting enough that she was trying.
Mary had originally enjoyed the silence and solitude of this room, surrounded by books and knowledge, but now she was surrounded by people as well. Didn't they realize that this room was TINY? Chloe formally introduced herself, though this was not really necessary as Mary remembered every little detail of the most awkward situation she has been in thus far. She didn't respond, instead hoping Chloe would say something more.

Did she just introduce the other guy in the room as cute? Mary remembered why she didn't like to associate with people this talkative. "Nice to meet you" she said, giving a tiny awkward wave.

Now astronomy was a topic Mary could talk about. "Astronomy is my favorite subject this far. A good book for starters would probably be A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking." She pulled it off the shelf and handed it to her. "He was a revered Physicist and Cosmologist in both the Muggle and Wizarding world."