View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 09:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
"I am prepared to do as much study as required. I don't mind which wizarding university I'm accepted into just as long as the program will allow me to become the best healer I can be. Does St Mungo's have student Healer programs like Muggle hospitals do?"

When Professor Adara asked about grades, Daisy smiled. "I had my OWL exams last term. Here are the results." She retrieved the official results from her bag and showed them to Professor Adara.
"Excellent, because yes the healer track will definitely require diligent studying and its not for the faint of heart." Amelia said in response and paused thoughtfully. "The campuses at London and Edinburgh work closely with St Mungos to allow for internships and volunteering. I would assume that ones in other countries work with local wizarding hospitals but I sadly cannot know for sure." did that answer her question?? Hopefully.

Okay. Wait was it normal for students to just carry copies of their exam grades around?? Merlin, apparently thirty years and the pressure was quite intense. She definitely didn't remember it being THAT intense.

Taking the parchment, she glanced it over, nodding approvingly. "These are very impressive, Prefect Swann. I think if you do as well on your NEWTs in those subjects your got Os and Es in, you should have no trouble being accepted into the school of your choosing" Or well at least she assumed so, but evidently competition was intense these days. Probably why Chloe didn't bother university.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.