View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 02:54 AM   #45 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Nettie had to stifle a laugh at Max Carden because he really DID have a point. This was kind of fun though. Looking down at her runes, she put them down and she picked up the Kenaz rune again. She hadn't really paid attention if it was glowing the last time she did it - she was more focused on the flame before. She could do it again though, right?

Closing her eyes and holding the rune in her right hand once more, she concentrated on making her candle brighter as she had before. "kenaz kenaz kenaz, ku ka ki ke ko, kun kan kin ken kon, ok ek ik ak uk, kaunnnnnnnnn..." she muttered. The flame was starting to grow, not as much as last time, but she did notice the glowing this time around. She smiled and let out a sigh of relief. This really wasn't all that hard, and it was kind of cool that they could use the runes to harness this kind of energy.

Placing Kenaz aside, she grabbed Isa and replaced it in her right hand. Holding out her rune, she closed her eyes and pictured the flame diminishing just as it had before. "Isa isa isa, i i i i i i i i i, i i i i i i s s s s s s, s s s s s s i i i i i i, i i i i i i i i i..." she chanted. The flame was going down, down, just as it had before. She pictured it going out, and a few seconds later, it extinguished. The rune...wasn't glowing, though. Was that a good or bad thing? Apparently it didn't matter much because...it still went out?

Except then suddenly, it flickered back to life. It was much dimmer than it had been before, and Nettie just blinked. That was...weird.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid