View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 02:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Right to the punch. Amelia could get behind that. She nodded at the girl who expressed interest in healing. "Well if you know you want to study healing, i would definitely market yourself out to the different wizarding universities. Its generally a three year program and requires some hands on physical training."

Ruffling through some papers as she paused a moment, she glanced back up. "Lets see. How is your potions and charms grades? Because you will definitely need to make sure they're top notch. Did you have any idea where you might like to study or is pretty open?"
"I am prepared to do as much study as required. I don't mind which wizarding university I'm accepted into just as long as the program will allow me to become the best healer I can be. Does St Mungo's have student Healer programs like Muggle hospitals do?"

When Professor Adara asked about grades, Daisy smiled. "I had my OWL exams last term. Here are the results." She retrieved the official results from her bag and showed them to Professor Adara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Eurus Swann: OWL Results
OWLs
Astronomy = E
Care of Magical Creatures = A
Charms = O
DADA = E
Divination = A
Herbology = O
History of Magic = O
Muggle Studies = A
Potions = O