View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 12:58 PM   #26 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Default <3
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Ray opened his mouth and closed it again. Did he just call his customer Sir? Didn't sound like Ray. Before he could open his mouth and respond to the customer, the door opened again. Return customer, whom Ray knew as Della. "Hullo Della," Ray said, giving her a short wave.

Listening was a skill that offered Ray many observations. For example, right here listening now, this man was called Ram. "Ohhhh Ollivanders. Yes of course I know Ollivanders." He gave a fake sounding but very real laugh. Who didn't know Ollivanders? And this man, this Ram, worked there? As the new manager? And live-in person? He gave another one of his laughs. "Literal neighbours, yes, yes. Well I suppose welcome to the neighbourhood, neighbour." He continued to listen to Ram as he explained why he was there - to open up an account. Nodding, Ray reached under the desk to the small drawers, pulling out the paperwork for setting up accounts. He dipped his favourite, billowing black feather quill into the ink and jotted down the information he already knew. First name, location, shop. "Would you like to add anything to the account right now?"

He tallied the invisible ink and said "14 sickles, 3 knuts for the invisible ink. Did you want it wrapped in some soft tissue paper?" something to keep it a little bit secure.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move