View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 06:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Moving his hands away from his face with a sigh, Tristan watched as the Head Boy made his way to the seat across from him. He hated how he felt right now. The anger he felt not just for this but for everything that had transpired last term. Either way, they needed to get past this. He didn't want any student to feel uncomfortable around him.

He watched as Derfael let the Bowtruckles make their way onto his desk. A small smile broke out over his face as he watched the little creatures scurry across his desk. They were all well taken care of, and seemed to be happy and looking very shy onhis desk, though Dahlia made her way straight to his shoulder. Heavens, he missed her and was so glad she was okay. His heart broke a little thinking about the one they had lost. "They have been through too much." He said quietly, before looking up at the young man sitting in front of him. "And so have you." But that didn't change the fact that he had done the things that he had done.

Tristan began speaking gentle but stern, "The minute you saw me in the great hall you should have come to me and given them to me. I understand that you thought you were doing what was best for them but," he sighed and took a breath, "they are not your pets to take home with you. They are creatures that have been orphaned or injured or have only known that barn as their home. Picketta is yours, and I have no problem that you took her home because you have been taking her home since you adopted her from me, but the rest aren't yours and have never left the barns. You took them from their home, Derfael." He said pointedly, looking directly at the young man hoping he realized just how serious this was.

He leaned up in his chair and looked the young man directly into his eyes. "You, out of anyone, know how detrimental that can be to Bowtruckles. The barn is their Home tree!" By the end of that sentence, his gentle!stern tone had disappeared and stern!angry had made it's way through.

He hated that he was so angry about this but he couldn't help it. He was highly disappointed in the young man across from him.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.