View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 03:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Chloe was getting zoned into the books again and looked at all the titles, she almost forgot other people were in the room until the girl spoke and her green eyes turned on the first year, "Got any good titles I could start with. There are so many I'm just not sure what I want to read first." Maybe if she went with what they were learning about or maybe just about stars in general. Though she was curious if Astronomy and Divinations went together at all.

Turning back to the girl she waited to see if she had any recommendations, "You are that girl from this summer, right? Why did you run off? We were going to help her and maybe have some fun together." She wanted the girl to know she was nice and that she could be her friend.
Mary was freaking out!! Had she just asked about the accident? She just asked about the accident!! She silently scolded herself for letting the social anxiety get to her. During those days in Diagon Alley, she had been very, very shy and was still on edge from it being her first few days away from home. She had opened up a little bit in the days since, possibly a part of being forced to sleep in the same room as others, but was still essentially the same girl that ran away from Chloe.

"Well..." She was cracking. "I guess I... felt kind of uncomfortable. I don't really know." She stammered in her quiet speech, not knowing what to say. "I'm a... a little... shy." She just wanted to dive behind a chair and just hide behind it forever. It really was hopeless.