View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 06:12 PM   #16 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Professor Wishart closed his door after Hanna, and then followed her over to his desk to examine the weak looking bush. Furrowing his brows as Hanna explained how she cared for the plant each day he asked as he leaned down over the bush for a closer inspection, trying to the discern why the bush in front of him was dying slowly.. "How old is the bush? Has it had any previous weak patches? Any previous illnesses? Do you keep it near your dorm mates plants?" Joshua knew that Hanna had come to him as a last resort. He didn’t see anything visibly wrong with his second glance but some plant sicknesses weren’t visible to the naked eye like rot or mould or so on.
"It's six years old. I've had it since before it even grew." She tried hard not to get too sentimental. It would be easy enough to get more seeds if she needed to plant a new bush, but of course she wanted this one. It had been with her for so long. "N-no," she said, her face etched in thought. "Well only when I went away with my family last year for Christmas, and I didn't get to water it for a few days. But then I topped it up with some nutrients and water and it came back to life." It had only been a little wilted, some of the leaves dried up. "No illnesses though." She tried to picture her dormitory, "I don't think there's any other plants in there. Unless they're not on display." Although there were the occasional flower bouquets.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move