Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 06:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Wooooooow.

Just wow.

"If some of you are afraid of some honest, hard work then please do not help with the garden. We will be planting and caring for everything ourselves. I'd hate for you to get your hands dirty..." Simon was not in the mood for lazy lumps today. Not one bit. And he agreed with Jorge that it was important to give back to the community that supported them. And if the others took issue with that... well they were always welcome to go work elsewhere.

But that was extreme. And he was not saying ANY of this because it was not necessarily his coworkers that were his issue today... It was other matters that he needed to see to.

" I hate kids... like really hate them. But if you would like me to be here for it, I will of course. Since it is important to you, as our editor." SEE. He was a team player even in situations that he had no desire to be. Perhaps some of the others could learn from his example. Heh.

Not likely though.

"Is there anything else you need, Jorge? I have an interview set up for about 15 minutes from now... if you don't mind my ducking out early?" Please say it was okay... he was in a mood today and the sooner he got out of here the sooner he could get his head together and sort himself out.