View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 06:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Was Tina the only person in this school who actually liked the cold, snowy weather? She didn't understand why so many people complained about the snow. It turned everything into beautiful icy works of art! It was practically the only thing about Hogwarts that she liked better than Beauxbatons!

The dark-haired French girl was bundled up in her winter cloak, Ravenclaw scarf, and (sort of) matching blue beanie, all equipped with a slight warming charm, as she made her way down the path to the greenhouses. Her eyes darted around the greenhouse, taking in the unusual layout as she stomped the snow off her shoes. Hmm, it sort of looked like an infirmary... or at least the ones of Chateau Croyance and Beauxbatons. She'd never been to the Hogwarts hospital wing, so she had no idea what it looked like! Did that man they were learning about healing plants today? Or if not healing plants as in plants that help sick people, healing plants as in curing sick plants? Either one would be interesting.

"Good morning, Professor Wishart," Tina greeted, giving the man a small smile as she passed on her way to the nearest empty table. Of all the professors who'd been around during the Scrimgeour regime, Wishart was the only one Tina knew of who'd survived without being fired, resigning, bowing to the demands of the tyrant headmaster, or (as was the case with the former professor from whom she'd learned about Hogwarts) nearly dying. That earned him her respect by default!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...