View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 05:37 AM   #27 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina positively beamed when Professor Flamel greeted her in French. She was sorely tempted to ask him about his day and try to strike up a conversation in French, but she restrained herself. Since she left Beauxbatons, she didn't hear her native tongue much anymore. Hearing Flamel speak to her made her miss her home even more! Her longing quickly gave way to anger at a certain Beauxbatons prefect. If it hadn't been for Cassius Rosier's betrayal, she would still be at her old school where she belonged!

She took a deep breath to calm her rising emotions so she could focus on the lesson. Runes now, rage later. Tina blinked confusedly at the words on the board. Uhh... she couldn't think of a single thing to say about the runes, and not for lack of trying. She read her textbook just like she was supposed to, but she could never get the information to stick. It was like everything she knew about runes just leaked out of her head!

Tina kept quiet for now and listened to her classmates, hoping something they said would jog her memory. So if Kenaz represented fire, did that explain the candles? But what about Isa? Were they going to use that to put the candles out or something? She had no clue! Tina bit her lip, searching her mind for any tidbit of information about the two runes that hadn't been said. After a few minutes, she timidly raised her hand. "I-isn't Kenaz associated with knowledge and creativity?" she said, trying to recall more information as she spoke. "and Isa... is supposed to help with concentration?"

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...