View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 05:05 AM   #24 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Torii hadn't gotten a chance to speak to the professor's assistant, so she gave him a smile and a nod as the lesson got underway. He was super cute, but apparently he was married, which meant he was off limits. Not only that, Torii was only fifteen, and Mr. Hotty was what? Thirty? Something like that...

The fourth year looked over the sporting equipment and narrowed her eyes. Huh? She hadn't remembered seeing many of those in America. Somebody had said marbles, and a few others had said cricket. Well, it was definitely not marbles. That much she knew. What in the name of Merlin was cricket? She had no idea, but she ended up raising her hand anyway.

"Well, I've lived in America all my life, and I honestly don't see this equipment much," she said. "Well...at all. I've only ever heard the name cricket, and I know it's a sport. I don't know much about it. I'm going to guess cricket, though, since it kind of makes sense for the equipment I've never seen to go along with the sport I know nothing about.