View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 03:20 AM   #54 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Now for the next one...hmm. Shooting Star seemed like a good one to try, since she'd just done the Blasting Star. Might as well keep up with the trend. She walked over to the Shooting Star and picked it up, looking it over and taking mental notes on it. The handle wasn't as shiny and smooth as she would have liked. The twigs were all nice and neat, though. That was good.

She got on the broom and kicked off, just in time to see a bludger coming RIGHT at her. She ducked and pushed down on the broom, which dipped immediately. That was good - the reaction time was fast. She then took off, finding it surprisingly agile and also REALLY fast. Much faster than she had expected!

Spotting a cotton ball nearby, she waved her wand and muttered "Colovaria!" as she passed it, watching with a smile as it turned blue. Dodging one last bludger, she landed the broom, handing it off to the next person in line and making more notes.

SPOILER!!: Broom notes

Jollyrocket
-Very sleek handle - almost too sleek?
-Ease when turning
-Very comfortable seat

Cleansweep
-Harder to handle, not so smooth with turning
-FAST

Blasting Star
-Smooth handling, especially when moving up and down
-Turns well

Shooting Star
-Handle not as sleek as expected
-Twigs all very well taken care of
-VERY FAST, smooth handling

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid