Thread: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 02:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
"True, true Stella. Watering is a balancing act. Too much or too little water can both be bad for all types of plants." Professor Wishart replied kindly. He didn’t say that there could be differences in water need among the plants of the same species. It seemed like Stella already knew that. "You’re not intruding at all Stella, you’re always welcome to visit the greenhouses outside of class. I was prepping earlier for class yes but now I’m just doing some daily plant maintenance which I don’t mind help with if you’re interested?" Joshua offererd with a smile.

Professor Wishart’s eyes dropped to the colour changing flower as it turned a beautiful red which made his smile grow a little bigger as Stella once again showed a soft and caring touch as she stroked the flowers petals. Sighing with her Joshua said quietly. "We can just keep sharing the green knowledge and hope that some day the majority of people in the world will understand and care and cherish all plants, fungi and herbs like all plant lovers do." It was a dream he knew but dreaming wasn’t bad.

"It sounds like you have a remarkable granny Stella." Joshua said with a smile. "Any woman or man that shares the same view and love of pants as i do get’s appraisal from me because there are sadly too few around." Walking around Stella to tend to one of the flutterby bush he said with a sideways smile as he nipped off some dead leaves. "Why thank you. The students that come here gives the plants love too even if there has been some minor accidents."

"I know people don't know that, I'm glad that I have a understanding on that." she said softly. Stella loved plants as much as she loved animals, it was clear she cared about all kinds of life. "Oh okay, if that's the case then, I'm going to visit alot more often." she said happily. She nodded and smiled. "Of course, I'll love too, what needs to be done?" she asked softly. Looking around she seen a couple of plants needed a good trimming, she bit her lip frowning.

Touching another flower she looked up at him and sighed sadly, she could only hope so. "Sad that so many things are killing these poor plants and trees in the muggle world, don't people understand that pollution and air pollution isn't good for us or plants and trees?" she asked sadly. She nodded and smiled. "I will sir, just hope that they want to listen to me, I'm just alittle girl." she said biting her lip. "How can I make a difference in a world of people that don't care or listen?" she asked tilting her head. She wanted people to understand, but she didn't know how she could make people see that they were hurting life in general.

She nodded and smiled. "She's the one besides my parents who taught me to love all kinds of life, for we rely on each other to live. " she said smiling at the thought of her parents and granmmy. She smiled brightly. "Herbology is one of my favorite subjects, I feel like I'm at home helping my grammy in her garden, getting rid of those pesky garden gromes." she said laughing. "I'll help in any way that I can, like I said it makes me feel at home " she said looking at the bouncing bulbs giggling some.