Thread: Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 05:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default I am so sorry she is going to give him a heart attack
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Moose View Post
He nodded in agreement. True the only time he ever seen them used was for their first year. He supposed then it was a tradition that the School held sentimental value toward? Not really putting much thought into it then. His mind was racing more with thoughts of where he was going to be sorted. Not about the rowboats themselves. If he was going to think about it back then it was rudely interrupted with his original feelings toward being sorted in Ravenclaw, as well as the whole former Headmistress being sacked...Could he even consider that lady his Headmistress then? Probably not.

"We could ask to use them if you want to. Y-you and me."
Or just her....it didn't have to be them both. You know he could just ask to use them on his own as well.

Oh Good a different topic! "You write? You mean like, your writing a book, or poetry. That sounds nice." He nodded again. "Yeah the Ravenclaw Tower can sometimes get pretty loud." wait wait wait. Did she say he was more interesting than her writing?! Don't blush don't blush don't...he was blushing.
"Oh, how romantic, a moonlit boat ride!" Nettie laughed, completely oblivious to the blushing. If she had noticed the blush - well, she probably still would have made the joke, because she wouldn't have put two and two together. She shook her head when he asked if she wanted to take one out. "Nah, it's ok. I'm not a big boat person, although it's interesting that they have so many of them and we seem to only use them once a year," she muttered with a shrug. She looked down at her book, flipping through the pages.

"It's more just like...my thoughts. A journal," she explained. She suddenly realized how close she was, and if he really tried, he probably could read a little bit of her writing from where he sat. She could not have THAT happening. He might accidentally see something about the dates she had been on, and...yeah, no. She moved a little bit to the left, which caused the boat to rock - a bit more than she had anticipated. Eyes widening, she reached out to try and steady herself - and her journal flew right out of her hands and in to the water with a defeating PLOP. It was like the entire scene had played out in slow motion, and now all her secret thoughts were floating to the bottom of the lake, for any merperson to see!

"OH NO! MY DIARY!" she exclaimed in horror. Jumping up in alarm, she nearly tumbled backwards out of the boat as it rocked suddenly again, throwing her arms out and steadying herself before she did so, grabbing on to Mark's shoulder to help.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid