View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 01:29 AM   #51 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

For the record, Zander very much appreciated the gesture.

He nodded, feeling a smile make it's way onto his face. He was going to be a dad. He and Sophie Brown were going to be parents. Sophie Brown and Zander Adair were going to have a BABY. He loved saying it and ever since Soph had given him the news.... The blonde tried to find a way to slip it into every conversation. Subtly. And with humility. And also only when it was timely because not everyone cared that much. BUT THEY WERE HAVING A KID!!!!!

"Thank you," he exhaled a breath he hadn't realized he had been holding. The feeling of relief wafted over him almost immediately and boy, did he feel much more at ease. "My wife will really appreciate the support," and he meant that with utmost sincerity. Sophie Brown was freaking out about this whole motherhood thing. And she didn't really freak out, like, ever. That was Zander's job.

He was a professional at freaking out. It was the side hustle.

Zander nodded rather enthusiastically because he WAS excited. He was excitement. In fact, if it were possible to be a step BEYOND excitement, that's where he'd be. "I've never been this happy," it was the dream, y'know? It's what he wanted to do when he grew up. Absolutely surreal.

"We're having a girl," A GIRL. A DAUGHTER. "I think my wife was pretty relieved about it too. She's nervous."
Seeing someone she knew so excited to have a baby almost made her want to have another one.

Almost.

The first one had been a struggle, so it wasn't like her odds were even remotely good anyway. Besides, she was happy with the way things turned out and she loved her perfect little daughter more than anything in the world. Maybe she'd just offer to babysit sometime.

She couldn't stop smiling for him. "I know the feeling," she said when he mentioned how excited he was. Especially after trying for so long. She also knew the happiness that came with it. The next several months were going to be emotional and wonderful.

AND IT WAS A GIRL!

January felt her heart melt a little and a smile oozed off of her face. "Oh, that's so exciting. I think we're all nervous! Especially with the first. It's so nerve wracking. But I mean it, if there's anything I can do to help, work related or not... I'm happy to do it." She adored Zander. He was a precious little dirty blonde cinnamon roll and she wanted to take care of him. She was old enough to be his mother, after all.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise