View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 08:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Honestly, he wasn't trying to terrify the boy. That wasn't the first thought to cross his mind. No, he was genuinely curious about if the boy had a plan beyond "do it then die". That tended to be a problem with Gryffindors--or had been while he was at school but with everything that had happened thus far, it may have still be a safe bet.

The man scratched absent-mindedly at his chin while he considered his response. They'd know he was missing pretty quickly.

Hmm.

"Quick enough to make sure we aren't just looking for your body after?" Next important question. "As you can imagine, something like that would be troublesome--not for you, you'll be dead. It won't matter much then for you, but y'know, for others." Something like that could be traumatizing to some of the students on the search team...if he even allowed them on the search. That was probably considered negligent and that wasn't a title he was trying to earn for himself.

"How long d'you reckon you could hold your own against the things in there? Practically speaking for a moment." He looked to the boy again, the second year who was still learning things like wand lighting charms and how to undo spells. It was a serious sort of look, but a contemplative one too. "What's your strategy? How will you ensure you live to brag about it with things physically bigger and stronger and in groups, often large." Impromptu defense class right here.

How unexpected!
Was this headteacher actually trying to scare him? If he was, it wasn't working.

Not really, anyway.

Even with the mentions of his body, because Józef just knew in his gut that they would never let that happen, right? Even if the stories of the Inferi that Flynn had told him from his hospital bed were playing at the fringes of his thoughts.

NAH. Not him. Jó couldn't think of anything to say, though, with dramatic thoughts of his funeral (obviously, the whole Quidditch team were making speeches about how missed he'd be, and everyone was crying) occupying his brain, so he just shrugged. "Like you said, sir, I'd be dead, so it wouldn't be troublesome for me."

Unless someone confessed there UNDYING LOVE for him WHEN HE WAS TOO DEAD TO KNOW!

"Practically? Don't really know. Depends what they are, how big they are, whether they can climb. I'm a pretty good climber, I'd climb a tree - give me a better vantage." The second years voice was almost thoughtful as he looked away from Headmaster Trent and back towards the trees he spoke of.

Merlin, way to ruin a kids adventures with practical stuff!

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽