Thread: Laundry Room
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 02:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
'Mixed in with Slytherin’s laundry?' Joshua paused for a moment to think it over before replying with a sideways look at Chloe while he kept rummaging through the clothes. "I suppose it’s possible, but adult robes should be spotted though shouldn’t they since they are a lot bigger than all the student sized robes. It is just odd, but why do you think they’d have ended up with the slytherin laundry anyway?" He wore green and brown robes because the earthly tones we’re calming on the plant’s, especially the sickly ones.

Taking a good look at Chloe’s robes for real this time since Professor Wishart to be honest hadn’t exactly cared to look with his mind on his own robes he know saw the potion stenches and furrowed his brows slightly. "Has those stenches saturated down to your skin Chloe? Some potions can cause skin irritations or worse." But Noble rarely brewed anything too dangerous. "I let the elves wash my clothes." Joshua didn’t have time to do that with his extra grounds duties.

Gaze turning to the dirty piles of clothes that gave off a foul stench he sighed a little as he responded. "The dirty piles might be a good place to start looking but ugh I had forgotten how smelly teen clothes can get. The sweaty smell is quite dominant." To put it mildly.
She thought it would be obvious why, but she just shrugged when he didn't seem to think it was. "Have you seen some of the seventh years around here? They are adult sized even some of the fifth and sixth years. So the elves being so little could easily think adult size robes were owned by them. Plus you said they were green, so that is my first thought. Green goes to Slytherin. I guess others could wear them too, but just thinking of categorizing and how an elf might think. " She glanced around to see if she could find which house what robes were, maybe that would be the place to start.

Looking back down at her own robes she shrugged it off and set it gently on a basket. Checking her uniform and then pulling up the sleeves to check her arms she shook her head. "Nope, it hadn't there and just making sure it hadn't gone through yet, but it hasn't. Just on my robes and it didn't seem like a big deal when it happened, so I think if it had gotten on my skin I'd be okay." She wasn't awful at potions so she didn't think she'd mixed anything wrong that could cause danger.

"Are you saying that only teens smell professor? Adults could smell too and my little brother was really stinky when he was a baby and would mess his diaper." She had to leave the room a few times when that happened.