Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Training & Trial Room
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 03:15 AM   #30 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Why did it have to be his employee? Honestly. Of the three that could've been affected and wandered off, why did it have to be Megan? In some capacity he was responsible for her and jfbskjfgwoeugow how soon could he take a nap? This was escalating rather than winding down.

Maddox spared the YATI a look. Something about brains and messing up people. The Minister more or less confirmed the likelihood of this a moment later. Looking back at the behaviour of these three, he'd honestly believe it.

"Problem solved. Let's hand them over to Airey...and...let...him..." Where was she going? Circe sake, Megan, this was not the time to be disappearing. Now that they more or less knew what the issue was, it'd have been an easy patronus over to Mysteries. Airey could come collect and he could retreat to his office--to get work done, of course, definitely, right. Ahem.

Just watching her leave exhausted him.

With a heavy sigh, Maddox shrunk into the form of a black cat and bounded out after her. Surely she couldn't have gotten that far.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.