View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 01:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

He knew what Zoryn was doing. It was the exact same sort of behavior one would observe when seeing a creature - lets use a kneazle in this instance for reasons - backed into a corner with no where to go and fight-or-flight response was kicking into high gear. So she was lashing out, no other outlet but to do that, and honestly...Derf had become somewhat accustomed to being Zoryn's emotional punching bag at times. Though this was by far the most severe instance of it and the worst part of it all was that he wasn't even sure the Gryffindor was aware she was doing it. Or, if she was, she had just couldn't stop herself because her environment had conditioned her to behave this way.

Honestly it was all just...sad.

So yes. He did feel something. He felt a lot of things and the instinct to just go over to her and hug her, let her know it was okay and he wasn't holding anything against her, was unbearable. But he also valued his face and figured that making some sort of attempt at that would likely result in his face being rearranged...magically or by fist.

"You, Zoryn. You," says firmly. "You were my first friend at Hogwarts and our trip across the Lake together one of my favorite memories here still." Words that, well, he was pretty sure were going to be wasted. "...but you gotta stop looking at me and look no further than this piece of metal on my robes." Her and a lot of people did, to be honest. "The badge or not, it wouldn't have changed my feelings one bit about what you did with love potion and polyjuice potion."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes