Thread: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 09:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Looking up at him she smiled. "Although sometimes too much water is bad for them, gotta know the right amount to use, too much water can be bad." she said softly. Shrugging she shook her head. "I don't know, I just thought you were getting ready for future lessons, I didn't want to intrude." she said biting her lip. She wasn't skipping class or thought her subjects were boring, she was indeed done with her lessons for the day as well as her homework. Stella spent alot of her free time wondering around the castle and grounds, now that she was allowed to she's a very adventurous person. What she wanted to do last term she was doing this term and she was happy about it.

As the flower turned red she smiled down at it. "Aw... red, you love to be loved on don't you?" she asked the plant softly touching the petals. She knew how sensitive the petals can be, she wanted to be careful with them. "It's sad, if people can feel what trees and plants feel, maybe they'll think differently." she said sighing sadly. "Well... it's more my grammy, she has a huge garden at her house, she taught me how to garden and love plants as if they were people." she said softly gently touching another flower. [B]"My grammy always told me that people tree and flowers are the same you sprinkle them with love and kindness it'll grow into something beautiful." Looking up at him she smiled.

Looking around, she smiled. "I remember walking into one of these greenhouses my first time, I was in awe and I still am, so many plants that we can care for and learn about! But we can also learn alot from plants, like how to be unique and stand out from everyone else." she said happily. "I'm glad they're so loved on, a happy plant makes the world seem happier and brighter." looking at the bouncing bulbs she giggled. "I don't mind it all either, I find it rather relaxing as well as stress relieving." she said shrugging.
"True, true Stella. Watering is a balancing act. Too much or too little water can both be bad for all types of plants." Professor Wishart replied kindly. He didn’t say that there could be differences in water need among the plants of the same species. It seemed like Stella already knew that. "You’re not intruding at all Stella, you’re always welcome to visit the greenhouses outside of class. I was prepping earlier for class yes but now I’m just doing some daily plant maintenance which I don’t mind help with if you’re interested?" Joshua offererd with a smile.

Professor Wishart’s eyes dropped to the colour changing flower as it turned a beautiful red which made his smile grow a little bigger as Stella once again showed a soft and caring touch as she stroked the flowers petals. Sighing with her Joshua said quietly. "We can just keep sharing the green knowledge and hope that some day the majority of people in the world will understand and care and cherish all plants, fungi and herbs like all plant lovers do." It was a dream he knew but dreaming wasn’t bad.

"It sounds like you have a remarkable granny Stella." Joshua said with a smile. "Any woman or man that shares the same view and love of pants as i do get’s appraisal from me because there are sadly too few around." Walking around Stella to tend to one of the flutterby bush he said with a sideways smile as he nipped off some dead leaves. "Why thank you. The students that come here gives the plants love too even if there has been some minor accidents."