View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 10:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Montmorency?

Why did that name sound familiar?

Straightening from the crouched position he'd taken to search beneath his desk, the man moved over to the filing cabinet and skimmed through the student records. Montmorency...Montmorency....Mont--ah Theodore Montmorency, here it was, transferred. Huh. He looked back to the one who'd spoken, deciding to keep that to himself for now. "Interesting choice for a leader."

He lowered the file then drew his wand. With a light flick, each received a letter atop their forehead, just to make it a little easier for him to keep up with who was who and who said what and who was digging themselves into a deeper hole than necessary. The talker was A, that silent Carden over there was B....you caught the gist.

"So no one decided to be a free thinker. You all thought to blindly and blatantly break rules without a plan for escape or a guarantee of being able to pull it off long enough to enjoy it? What honestly was your plan? Let's pretend for a second that more of your student leaders understood the obligation to report. That's several pairs of eyes, all witnesses, all potential snitches and you did it out in the open like that because...--oh because you wanted to get caught. Right. I understand. You wanted to be punished. Far be it from me to deny you the opportunity."

Resigned to finding his box once this was sorted, the man took his seat by his desk. "Now let's see....polyjuice takes.....a month? A month yes, a month to stew so....that's a month of detention for each of you. In that time, consider all privileges, including quidditch, revoked."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.