View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 05:36 PM   #25 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina wrapped her Ravenclaw scarf a little tighter around her neck as she made her way to thecreatures barn. The weather didn't bother her much. She'd made sure to dress warmly, and her brisk walking pace helped keep her warm. In fact. she was starting to feel a little too warm as she stepped into the barn. Must be a warming charm in place... thankfully one that didn't turn the barn into an oven!

"Hello, Professor," Tina greeted as she took off her beanie and put it in her bag. She smiled a little at the sight of his mug. "I like your mug." Did the presence of that paeticular mug mean they were learning about phoenixes today? It was the only thing Tina saw that could possibly be a clue... unless there was some invisible creature lurking about right under everyone's noses.

Tina sat on the nearest hay bale and waited for the lesson to start. Hay bales, really? Professor Wayland seemed like an okay guy even if he did replace her friend as head of Gryffindor, but what was with the hay bale seats?
Couldn't he put a bench out here or something?

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...