Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 01:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pips View Post
Flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt were all combined into a large bowl. With the dry ingredients now taken care of, Pips gave his nose a honk and got to work on the next big bowl. Skinny hands reached for the eggs and...

A voice cause Pips, who had been focused very much on his baking, to jump. Though the elf was now hiccuping, Pips was happy he hadn't been cracking any eggs yet. Egg shells were not part of this recipe!

"Oh" - hiccup - "thank you, Young Missus," Pips said, a happy smile growing on his face. He couldn't stop himself hiccuping though. "Pips is bakings Double Double Chocolate Cauldron Cakes for the Mister Masters and Missus Mistresses and studentsies tonight."

Hiccup, hiccup.

Oh! Pips heard the rumbly tummies! Pips took a number of steps from the table he was baking at and moved closer to the studentsie. "What is Young Missus hungry for? Pips would be very happy to make Young Missus a snackie and then get back to bakings."
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE....

That was all she needed to hear and her stomach grumbled even more. "Oh that sounds so good Pips, I can't wait to have some." Maybe she could be of service to be a test taster or something. Her eyes went to the table and then to the stove where all the good smells were coming from.

Hmm...

What did she want? That was a hard question, she could really eat anything at this point. There wasn't much food that Chloe didn't like and she loved all the food the elves made for them. It was the best of the best, though maybe not as good as her mothers home cooking.

"I don't care really Pips, whatever you have. I don't want to be any trouble and you look really busy. Is there anything already done I could just grab?" Maybe just something from the cabinet or fridge would work.