Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Training & Trial Room
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 06:09 AM   #28 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Charles had been quick to pick up on how much Maddox had a distaste for noise. Bit ironic given the man was the head of a department that was prone to loud noises that often accompanied accidents and catastrophes, but now was not the time to dwell on such thoughts. Not when the livelihoods of employees under his guidance were at stake.

As hilarious as some of the behavior was, admittedly.

Rubbing his temple, Charles tried to recall what precisely the numerous memos from the Mysteries head had said. Ronan, who still had the Minister's hand on his shoulder, triggered a bit of his memory, however. "Ah yes. I DO recall a certain memo being sent to me about a maintenance effort being done in the THOUGHT Chamber rather than the Time Chamber. I had expected for all these sorts of house keeping measure to be complete prior to our reopening, but one cannot rush the delicate studies performed in Mysteries, I wager." Plus, it had seemed to be a bit of a new development rather than one that could have been nipped earlier.

His brilliant blues looked up and reflected on the three employees. "I also recall receiving a report from the Healer Station in regards to an incident involving this maintenance effort, though all employees had checked out with clean bills of health. Only treating physical wounds from the tentacles." His hand ended up squeezing Ronan's shoulder again in lieu of rubbing his temple with the other.

Perhaps he should return to his office and fetch these reports after all?

Though, briefly, he regarded Laurel Vance - the former professor of his grandson - and took a cautious step in her direction before removing the enchantments placed upon her. "Laurel. Would you care to tell me an anecdote about your time serving as Slytherin Head of House?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 01-21-2019 at 04:25 PM. Reason: because Katherine knows how to read