Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 07:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottiepot View Post
The thing with this school was that the loud, obnoxious, brash people seemed to be the most popular kids and the ones that were quieter or shyer or well-behaved were the ones left on the outside and that just didn’t seem right. Caolan wasn’t quiet nor shy, he was confident and friendly and talkative but he felt pretty invisible at times in this school. The lessons were evidence of that and to be honest he just didn’t get it.

He didn’t want to have to get into trouble or shout to be heard.

He sighed inwardly.

Caolan was still deep in thought when he felt someone approaching the space around him. His eyes moved from the patch of grace that he was nonchalantly staring at up to the disembodied voice. A small smile graced his lips. “Yeah, of course mate” he replied. He would’ve indicated to the empty space next to him but the guy sat down anyway. “You been for a run too?” It didn’t surprise him. With a lack of gym and the only sport being flying the only other form of exercise they could get was running around the grounds and they were a pretty spectacular place to jog around too. Ireland was beautiful and green but the landscape was nothing like this was.
Alright, cool. Gunnar didn't think it'd be an issue, but he was glad that the other boy seemed friendly enough about it. Still catching his breath, he gave him a nod as he took a long drink from his water bottle. It might be cold outside, but he was rather warm from the workout he just had.

"Yeah... I thought I saw you out by the lake." He ran a hand through his hair as he turned to glance at him. "I usually go first thing in the morning, but... I didn't wake up early enough today," he added with a chuckle. Sometimes sleep was more important, and it was hard to get out of a warm, cozy bed on a cold morning.

"I don't think I've seen you around," he said after looking at him a moment. Whether that meant the other boy was new here or if they just hadn't crossed paths before. "I'm Gunnar."

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line