Thread: Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 05:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Moose View Post
Feels a bit more relieved she made no passing notice of his blushing face. Honestly doesn't even really know what to do with these feelings yet. He was basically the youngest of his classmates having his birthday in July so while they were all turning Thirteen he was tuck at twelve for a while longer than them. Which isn't really how that works, but it's certainly how he felt. He spent so much longer attempting to be the more mature sibling between him and his sister and he certainly felt older because of it. "Just a little bit". He admitted. "It's okay though, I'm happy you showed up." company was never a bad thing.

"I think we need to get actual permission to use them." Well just permission, it didn't have to be actual permission. Probably wouldn't let some second and third year out on a lake by themselves. Tough. "I like rowing." Besides the Defense Against the Darks Arts lesson from earlier the only other time he went out on a boat here was during the trip toward the castle at night before he was sorted.

"Y-you did? Why?" She didn't do a very good job at the being alone thing. If she really wanted to be alone she could have boarded another boat and since he was so focused on his comics he would have probably never seen her come in.
Nettie nodded. "Yeah, I've only ever seen them used for the first year boats," she added, which was a bit weird still to her. Why couldn't the first years ride in carriages? Did it really matter as long as they all got sorted? That started making her think about the fact that her sorting was over TWO years ago now. Sheesh. Why had time flown by so fast??

She chuckled a bit and held up her diary journal. "I was just gonna write a bit. The common room was much too loud. But I figured talking to you would be more interesting," she said with a grin. Also that meant she could postpone and ignore her stupid teenage thoughts and problems for a bit.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid