View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 09:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dolly Dopple

Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dolly Dopple
Graduated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"You missed," she pointed at the big puddle of WET. Zoryn Amari Spinnet was very helpful, if not anything else.

And before Professor Dopple could bump into the teapot and make a mess of that too, Zor leaned forward to give the teapot a nice push so that it wasn't leaning over the edge of the table. You're welcome. Geez, was she allowed to be teaching? Didn't the BoG vet the new hires?

"......" Zoryn blinked. Which part hadn't she understood? Because the seventh year had been pretty clear. "I want a talking portrait," she spoke VERY slowly and enunciated every syllable, carefully, as if speaking to a child. "Of myself." Did she get it now?

Because honestly, Zoryn wasn't about to explain a third time that would be ridiculous. If Dolly Dopple couldn't help her then this was a waste of time. Zor had much better things to do: like my anna meriwether's life a living hell, for example.
A talking portrait of herself, right... Well, she supposed that wasn't TOO unreasonable. The paintings were usually done soon before someone was expected to die, though... Oh dear, was the poor girl sick? Dolly was afraid to ask. Curious, yes, but... no, she wouldn't ask.

Grabbing a tea towel, Dolly dabbed at the puddle of water on her desk that had seeped into some of her papers.

"Well..." Dolly began, tossing the towel aside, quite literally. "Do you know anyone who can paint?"