View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 09:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THIS REPLY?????????? #theworst
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolly Dopple View Post
You see... life... was long. But there was no need to rush! Dolly had learned to take her time with things and enjoy all the moments in life. All 99 years of endless, slow, wrinkly moments.

Though, now she was a tad confused. Her tea pouring was great to begin with, but the idea of this young student putting herself into a portrait caused her tea to spill all over the desk and splash over the edge. And, obviously, she didn't notice.

Dolly set the kettle down, crooked and haphazardly on the edge of her desk and wondered at the girl, thin wrinkly lips slightly apart.

"Well................."

"No, I don't understand."

Please clarify.
"You missed," she pointed at the big puddle of WET. Zoryn Amari Spinnet was very helpful, if not anything else.

And before Professor Dopple could bump into the teapot and make a mess of that too, Zor leaned forward to give the teapot a nice push so that it wasn't leaning over the edge of the table. You're welcome. Geez, was she allowed to be teaching? Didn't the BoG vet the new hires?

"......" Zoryn blinked. Which part hadn't she understood? Because the seventh year had been pretty clear. "I want a talking portrait," she spoke VERY slowly and enunciated every syllable, carefully, as if speaking to a child. "Of myself." Did she get it now?

Because honestly, Zoryn wasn't about to explain a third time that would be ridiculous. If Dolly Dopple couldn't help her then this was a waste of time. Zor had much better things to do: like make anna meriwether's life a living hell, for example.

You are Lemon!

Last edited by ArianaBlack; 01-26-2019 at 10:49 AM. Reason: I only proofread when it is three weeks after the post was made