Thread: Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 08:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Moose View Post
You couldn't doubt that Mark had found a fondness toward rowboats since his parents moved to the lake home a few years back. While his sister was pretty much avoiding the small dinghy of a rowboat their dad fixed up, Mark had gotten used to learning how to row.

He was very happy he got to show off his rowing skills during the Defense Against the Dark Arts class. Nettie got to see him do something he was good at that wasn't something like chess. Wait why did he care about that?!

Mark walked around the boat house and looked at each of the different rowboats floating on the lake water. He hadn't gotten permission to take one out from the Groundskeeper, so...he wasn't going to take one out. He sat in one of the rowboats and took out a comic books from his bag. He wanted to read about heroes who shrunk in size but wasn't sure if he should read The Atom or Ant-Man......hmmmmmm
Nettie had started keeping a diary. She referred to it as a JOURNAL, but let's be honest - it was a diary. She had so many thoughts and feelings this term, which was a shock to her, and she needed SOMEWHERE to unleash them all before her head exploded. She thought she'd be LESS stressed with the Ministry professors gone. On the contrary, she'd been even more stressed. Between classes, battling a good friend for her Seeker position, and of course her adventures in trying to figure out the dating scene - yeah. Nettie had never felt such pressure before. It was jarring.

The common room was stuffy, and too crowded. She decided to get some fresh fall air, and suddenly found herself headed to the boathouse. She didn't anticipate anyone to be here, so it would be the best place to journal and get her thoughts out.

Except when she got there - she saw Mark was there. Reading comic books, it looked like. She hadn't expected anyone to be here, but now that she was here with her friend, she decided it wouldn't hurt to do a bit of socializing. Took her mind off things for a minute, at least. Smiling, she hurried up to him and crawled in to the boat with him. "Odd place to read comics, isn't it?" she asked with a grin.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid