Thread: Charms Lesson 1
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 10:45 PM   #251 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

At the end of the lesson, Malachi rose with a small stretch. Merlin, it'd been ages since he sat on this side of a lesson and while he hadn't participated, it certainly brought back a ton of memories.

Seeing the students begin heading for the exit, this seemed as perfect a time as any.

"Everyone looking like Tree Boy--Tree Boy included," Yes, original Carden, you're coming too, "is still expected in my office. Let's go, step lively so we can get this all sorted." Then he could get back to unpacking that box his wife had sent before he'd been so rudely interrupted.

Which reminded him.

"Prefects, I'll be needing a word with you all later. Just housekeeping matters, if you will." Namely, reminding them that the badges did come with responsibilities and they should turn them in if they felt they didn't want to carry them out. The man meant it when he said it wasn't easy that guy and that not everyone wanted that. That was fine, but the job still needed to be done and if they failed to he would have to find others that would.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.