View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 03:58 AM   #67 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Snitch hunt!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

As Nettie rose in to the air, her eyes scanning the pitch, she realized that it was a bit more crowded up in the skies that she would have liked. She knew Chloe was going after the Snitch, but Tad was also joining the hunt for it. As she settled in the air, she saw Tad release the Snitch after catching it successfully. Smiling politely and giving a little golf clap - not that any of her competitors could see or hear it, she was sure - she waited and then began her scan.

She was methodical about it - it'd helped her to break the field in to quadrants, and it had proved pretty successful last term. Bottom left, bottom right, middle right, middle left, top left - BOOM, there it was! A small glimmer against the stands to the East, but it was enough for her to catch it.

Leaning in to her broom, she took off, her eyes staying firm on that tiny little glimmer she'd seen. The Snitch zoomed up, trying to throw her off its path. She pulled back on her broom and began to accelerate up, gaining on the Snitch before it took a sharp nose dive down.

She leaned down, holding on tightly. She was now facing the ground, but still on the tail of the Snitch. Just before they got to the ground, she pulled out of her dive, her hand stretched out in front of her...

YES! Her hands connected with the cold metal and she held it above her head triumphantly. She grinned and then held her hand open, watching as the small little orb opened its wings and took off again.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid