View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 10:52 PM   #101 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

SPOILER!!: Thad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

After the questions Taddy was given the go ahead to search around for a nice large rock and big stick. That shouldn't be a problem for him. After all there were many rocks and sticks with all the trees surrounding this area. So he went near the lake where many rocks were to be laying. He squatted down to a pile and picked up one at a time to compare it's size. There wasn't all that many large ones, so he picked up biggest of the bunch before going off to search for a stick.

Tad approached some trees when he heard a voice above among the others. He looked up to see an older Hufflepuff. Oh, he had found some up there. "Can I have a stick, please?" Tad called up to ask. It didn't seem likely he would be able to reach up there with his height.

Aaron had already scooted down the branch a ways to get to the smaller parts. Ones that would be easier to break off when he found the perfect one. Beech was a pretty wood, too. It was closer to fall, so the leaves were punched with splashes of orange and red. He felt like a turkey amongst all the colors.

Oooh! "I'll get you one!" Deciding not to be so selective, he chose two sticks at random, snapping them off near the ends to get the most length. No one else had chimed in, so he started making his way back down. It was difficult with the twigs in-hand, but he finally was able to step down. Brightside, this was a workout. So, he was set for the day.

"Here." He presented one of the sticks to the younger Ravenclaw, grinning wide. "I hope this works."

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____